We set the highest standard by continuously maintaining and improving the medication management and pharmaceutical care of patients. FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital Pharmacy provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care to inpatients, outpatients and the community at large.
Call (+233) 302-215 906 | Email email@example.com
Getting your Medicine
Want to save time? Use mail-order pharmacy instead; by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone using the number on the bottom of the page.
- Verifies dosage and ensure that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advises patients on any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Provides a prescription intervention service.
- Dispenses prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines and medical devices such as Orthotics (cervical collars, lumbar corsets, knee braces etc.)
- Counsels and advises the public on the treatment of minor ailments
Monday to Sunday (8am to 8pm)